Product Designer (m/f/x)
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
About the job
We are looking for a passionate Product Designer who can understand and influence research with our research team, ideate, design striking concepts, flesh out design work, and execute on behalf of our customers. You will design experiences that will set the tone of the relationship our customers will have with HelloFresh. If you are an experienced designer looking for a challenge with a world-class company operating in fourteen countries, we would love to hear from you.
You love …
- Taking broad, conceptual ideas and turning them into something useful and valuable for our worldwide customers
- Researching tasks, flows, and the ways our customers use the website and apps
- Designing flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Crafting interactive design prototypes for customer feedback
- Contributing to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Giving, receiving and soliciting feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partnering with POs, engineers, researchers and UX writers / content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
- Hands-on work experience creating digital product experiences for a worldwide audience
- A desire to work autonomously in a self-directed design team
- Demonstrated strategic product design thinking and vision in your portfolio
- Passion for bridging the strategic product thinking into end-to-end UX and UI product design work
- An eagerness to execute on visual and interaction details with a keen eye for detail
- Deep experience using Sketch. Use of Abstract and Protopie is a plus.
- Excellent English communication skills
What we offer
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.