Senior Product Manager - SaaS Platform & Analytics
Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too -- we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Our strategy is to drive adoption of our SaaS platform as the primary delivery vehicle for all our products. Further, customers should be able to consume our SaaS offering through the AWS, Azure and Google marketplaces, and their experience should be simple and as similar as possible to consuming it directly from our SaaS platform.
This role will be responsible for understanding and optimizing the experience of prospects from the trial to purchase process, understanding and optimizing the experience of current customers on our SaaS platform, and overseeing the roll-out of new features to customers
Key aspects of the role include the following:
- Optimizing prospect trial conversion experience. Build a deep understanding and optimize the user experience of prospective customers that engage in a trial of our SaaS platform, either directly or through Cloud market-places, so as to increase their conversion rate into becoming Sysdig customers.
- Understand how marketing routes leads towards a trial process and partner with them to brainstorm ways of increasing lead volumes and trial volumes
- Build tools and analytics that map a prospect’s journey as they engage in trials and impediments to conversion so as to drive roadmap features
- Own the requirements and delivery of Cloud marketplace integrations, and work closely with alliance managers that manage our AWS, Azure and Google cloud alliances to ensure that our market-place integrations are best-in-class.
- Facilitate organizational understanding of how users use our SaaS product and program-manage new product introductions. We have a team of technical account managers that map to named customers and help customers with maximizing their value from Sysdig’s products. They routinely produce “use-case videos” and other best practices for product adoption for use by customers. Our support team also routinely creates knowledge base articles. In this role, you will,
- Work with the TAM leadership team to build a consistent model for tracking and scoring the extent of usage of various features within our SaaS platform across users
- Look for ways to embed training and best practices into the SaaS platform
- Interface with other Sysdig product managers to define a framework for rolling out new features to customers by leveraging the TAM team and based on understanding customer usage patterns
- Partner with engineering to ensure our SaaS platform meets the security and compliance requirements expected by our customers
- Prior experience in product management with a B2B SaaS product
- Strong background in SaaS products, with knowledge of public cloud (AWS and Azure)
- Analytical mindset with a drive to make data-driven decisions
- Proven ability to work across, collaborate with and negotiate with diverse teams
- Prior experience managing alliance partners in a technical capacity would be ideal
- Domain knowledge would be ideal in containers and/or Kubernetes and/or Application/Infrastructure monitoring and/or cloud security
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso