Senior Product Manager - Iris
Seattle, Washington, United States
DomainTools is looking for a superstar Senior Product Manager to join its Product team. This person will be responsible for driving our flagship security investigation product (Iris), our Classic Tools, and more. This is a strategic role for the company that has a high impact on the company’s success, and has a great deal of visibility both inside and outside the company. The ideal candidate is a successful product manager with deep technical knowledge and strong business acumen who is customer focused, has a track record of delivering innovative products, and has strong leadership skills. If you want to make a big impact in a fun, established company with a start-up like environment, and have strong product management skills, DomainTools is the place to be!
• Product strategy – Drive strategy and feature sets for the products that you own. Partner with UX to design products that will delight our customers. Determine what data sets we require for future success. Drive pricing and packaging strategy for the products you manage.
• Customer focus – Meet with customers to understand their needs and aspirations, understand how they use our products, and champion their causes inside and outside the company.
• Market intelligence – Understand trends in the cyber security market, the business dynamics of the products you manage, potential partnerships and integrations we should consider, and key competitors.
• Product champion – Evangelize the products you own, partner with marketing on launches, training events, customer outreach, and other events. Participate in webinars and podcasts, write blogs, present at public events, and more.
• Team player – Partner closely with others on the product team, engineering, marketing, sales, account management, and other organizations. Collaborate with the product team to ensure consistency across solutions wherever possible.
• Minimum 5 years in security product management
• Agile development experience as Product Owner
• Experience with security investigations, threat hunting, incident response, or related activities or products
• Experience working with UX, engineering, product marketing, sales, support, and customer success teams
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third party organizations
• Excellent writing and presentation skills
• Strong public speaking skills
• Willing to travel 20% of the time (US and international travel)
• Experience working with threat intelligence products, Whois data, DNS data, SSL certificate data, web crawl data, and related technologies
• Experience building data-oriented, action-driven products or services
• Solid understanding of the security market and modern security architectures
DomainTools is the leader in domain name, DNS and Internet OSINT-based cyber threat intelligence and cybercrime forensics products and data. With over 15 years of domain name, DNS and related ‘cyber fingerprint’ data across the Internet, DomainTools helps companies assess security threat risks, profile attackers, investigate online fraud and crimes, and map cyber activity in order to stop attacks. Our customers include many Fortune 500 companies, including leaders in Internet technology, banking, consumer products, manufacturing and government.
We are located in Belltown (downtown Seattle) in a very cool office staffed with smart and energetic co-workers. We provide great benefits such as fully paid premiums on medical plans for employees, pet insurance, flexible PTO, and flexible scheduling to name a few.
DomainTools embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion to its fullest as an equal opportunity employer. We build our teams so creativity and innovation can flourish. We believe inclusivity and equity fosters innovation and growth; and we harness this mindset to drive a culture that serves our employees and our customers. We encourage people of all backgrounds, ages, perspectives, and skill sets to apply; and do not discriminate based on age, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.