Product Manager, Growth
Mountain View, San Francisco
At Airtable, our mission is to democratize software creation. People from around the world already use Airtable to build custom processes and workflows, but our vision extends far beyond the product and use cases that exist today. We’re building towards a platform that everyone—from marketers to scientists to cattle ranchers to concert organizers—can use to build powerful, mission-critical software that accelerates their teams and businesses.
We’re looking for a Senior Growth Product Manager who will lead our Pricing effort as a driver of our next phase of growth. We seek to use targeted Pricing changes to drive activation as well as long-term monetization potential. This role will require growth optimization expertise and a strategic view of the tradeoffs inherent to pricing a SaaS product. If you excel at solving challenges at the intersection of customer needs and strategic priorities and have experience leading SaaS pricing efforts, we’d love to work with you.
What you'll do
- Deeply understand our customers, their needs, and the broader market
- Lead our Pricing efforts with the goal of driving product usage and long term revenue growth, in close collaboration with our Strategy + Finance team
- Identify and size opportunities based on data analysis, customer research, and industry comps
- Empower your team by providing context, setting direction, and building alignment
- Deliver experiments at a high velocity and level of quality to both learn and improve key metrics
- Interface with leadership, marketing, core product, customer engagement, and other key stakeholder teams across the company
Who you are
- You have 6+ years of experience in product or strategy roles, with 3+ years as a growth-focused product manager at a fast-paced Internet software company with some of that time leading pricing efforts
- You are able to explore data with sql and work with data scientists for more complex analysis
- You are expert at finding insights from customer conversations and using those to improve the product
- When doing incremental optimization, you use detailed opportunity sizing and learn iteratively, factoring in engineering effort
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership, taking initiative, and delivering metrics wins
- You are mission-first and understand that your success is measured by your product and team’s success
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation, similar to the way the Macintosh democratized personal computing. Software is arguably the most important creative medium of the last century, yet most people cannot build their own software. Airtable gives people and companies a “lego kit” they can use to create custom applications on their own, regardless of technical experience.
We’ve raised $170M in venture funding, including most recently a 100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.