Product Analyst Intern (m/f/x)
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
About the job
This role is a great opportunity to work at a modern tech and data-driven company, to not only learn about Product Analysis, but also to have a significant impact on how our internal and external users interact with our Supply Chain Digital Products. HelloFresh believes in developing talents and we’ll be open to consider you for a full time position.
In this internship, you will:
- Explore and analyse product performance data and customer behavior in order to detect growth opportunities for HelloFresh’s Supply Chain Digital Products;
- Collaborate with Product Owners in order to define ways of measuring and understanding product performance;
- Support the design and creation of dashboards that will facilitate the monitoring of these product metrics;
- Work closely with Operations and Business Intelligence Teams to make more evidence-based decisions by aligning on the dashboards analysis;
- Participate in the set-up of A/B Testing for our digital products, as well as learn how to analyse and get insights from the results.
Who we are looking for
- Analytical skills: you’re able to summarize quantitative concepts into relevant insights
- Ideally, you have experience and/or knowledge of SQL, Tableau and Microsoft Excel
- You feel comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic and analytical environment
- You have the availability to commit to a 6-month internship
- You’re proactive and passionate: seeking information independently, solving problems and tackling challenges are what drives you!
What we offer
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.