Vice President, Product Marketing
GoSite creates simplified technology for the small businesses that drive America’s economy. Our software empowers them to have everything they need in one place to connect with their customers in the digital era. Our cloud based suite of mobile and web tools transforms the way our customers run their business, on the go and everywhere.
GoSite is proudly awarded as a 2019 SDBJ Best Place to Work, 2019 SDVG Cool Company, two time SDBJ Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company and two time Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Company in the US.
GoSite is rapidly expanding and in search of a SaaS marketing leader to serve as the organization’s first Vice President of Product Marketing. In this position, you will serve as the senior leader in the marketing organization responsible for the strategy, roadmap and execution across multiple channels, verticals and markets. The marketing leader will drive both acquisition, retention and renewal efforts to create tangible revenue and brand growth. The ideal candidate for this role has robust SaaS experience with a concentrated focus in the SMB space. They have experience in building, developing and leading teams that drive cross functional initiatives across the entire organization.
The Vice President of Product Marketing must have extensive experience in digital marketing, SEO, SEM, demand generation, brand development, customer experience marketing and more. This candidate is innovative, relentless and highly excited to join an early stage start up in a hyper growth phase that will quickly accelerate on a national and global level. This position reports directly to the CEO with direct reports in the areas of content, product marketing, brand, social media, digital marketing and analytics. This leader is experienced and excited to drive an inspirational and engaging team culture with a results driven mindset.
- Generate and execute high impact growth product marketing initiatives cross functionally and across multiple channels to a high vertical variance.
- Create and develop core marketing department fundamental practices, processes, communication and inter-company relationships as first key leader of growth marketing.
- Drive engagement with both outbound and inbound leads and create repeatable lead nurturing programs to move prospects through the marketing and sales pipeline.
- Institute a culture of learning through testing, optimizing customer experience and business practices through strategic initiatives.
- Evaluate and improve current marketing automation, workflows within Hubspot
- Define KPIs, budgets, goals, and strategic initiatives in alignment with company leadership and organization needs.
- Lead the communication and coordination of augmented teams to streamline and consolidate project management and implementation of key initiatives as they relate to multiple internal teams.
- Develop marketing, growth, brand, and media as a holistic team and voice across multiple channels, audiences and teams to drive the GoSite brand and presence in addition to and in tandem with growth efforts across the entire organization.
- Lead industry intelligence and market research to gain and accelerate market and customer dynamics within the SMB verticals. Engage with internal teams cross functionally such as engineering, sales and customer experience to understand customer needs, demands, macroeconomic trends and technology dynamics.
- BA or BS degree, within the fields of marketing, computer science, or business analytics preferred.
- Masters degree preferred, not required.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing within SaaS start up organizations with high concentration in the SMB market.
- 5+ years experience in building, hiring, developing and leading teams.
- Superior ability to drive strategy and execution of marketing organization initiatives through ROI driven growth, across multiple channels and verticals.
- High level of proficiency in budget management and accurate allocation of deployable resources.
- In depth familiarity with Hubspot (preferred), Marketo, Pardot or other leading marketing automation software.
- Experience in A/B and multivariate testing, optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., Adroll, Google Adwords, LinkedIn, etc.) and website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Hubspot)
- Excellent verbal and written communications, and decision-making skills
- Ability to work well cross functionally and with teams of any reporting level within an organization
The Ideal Candidate:
- SMB champion, SaaS experienced marketing, brand and demand generation guru
- A power user of CRM, marketing database management, SaaS tools, email and SMS campaigns.
- Highly experienced as a strong product marketer in inbound & outbound marketing, content marketing, social strategy (organic & paid), lead nurturing, marketing automation, audience targeting, advertising, content syndication, email and SEM.
- Possesses a strong understanding of both a B2C and B2B buyer's journey and lead scoring models.
- Is obsessed with growth marketing as it relates to direct revenue attribution
The Employee Experience :
- Company paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company stock options
- Generous personal time / vacation + sick time + paid holidays + paid birthday
- 401k with company match
- Company paid monthly gym or ClassPass membership
- Free snacks, beverages, catered meals and happy hour events
- Open concept and modern work environment
- An inclusive, tight knit, exciting start-up environment culture that offers accelerated career & personal growth
GoSite is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at GoSite are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.