Senior Product Manager, Partner Integrations
The Custom Logistics Product team, within the Supply Chain Product/Eng division, is responsible for overseeing the design, development, and implementation of products and integration points to support supply chain partners with complex delivery/supplier relationships. We primarily create products that support large appliance suppliers and carriers, who need customized integration points with Wayfair to support the shipping, installation, and haul away of appliances. We also support other products with a unique supplier/carrier network. A few examples of those are fencing suppliers/installation services, shed suppliers/installation services, and trampoline suppliers/setup services.
We aspire to build real-time, automated, and accurate data feeds across the categories listed above to support mission critical business processes such as - inventory, purchase orders, order tracking and invoicing. The sophistication of the supplier/carrier relationship in these categories span a wide spectrum, complicating the Custom Logistics mission. As Wayfair grows these categories of our business, we need to be ahead of the curve in defining, building and implementing future-proof integrations with our partners.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to partner with the Large Appliance Category Management team and support integrations with suppliers/carriers in this complex business line. As a Senior Product Manager on the Custom Logistics team, you will be responsible for engaging with the suppliers and carriers to build integration points between Wayfair and their networks, as well as to drive a strategy to standardize the offerings we currently have to support scaling the business in the categories listed above.
Your mission is to drive the vision for Wayfair’s integrations with suppliers/carriers in categories with complicated distribution/delivery models.The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, is willing to explore multiple ideas and can quickly pivot based on new findings/shifting business priorities.
With high visibility to senior leadership across the organization, you must possess a strong senior presence and be effective leading and navigating a matrix organization, where communication, influencing others and prioritization are as valued as much as project execution and opportunity identification.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a deep understanding of the Large Appliance and Outdoor structures markets, understand the needs of our suppliers/carriers in this space,and create a product vision and strategy that advances our business goals
- Translate our product vision and strategy into a well-sequenced roadmap, and ensure that our roadmap evolves as we learn and adjust our business goals
- Work closely with senior leaders across the organization to ensure the vision aligns with broader company objectives
- Manage and execute on large scale, complex projects that will build integration points between suppliers and carriers, in the categories listed above
- Disseminate regular updates to key stakeholders, and ensure shared understanding of initiative strategy with cross-functional partners
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to define, monitor and communicate KPIs for your product area in order to continually improve our product in ways that matter most to our users
- Utilize data to understand the scope, impact and priority of our business objectives, and enable the team to transform that knowledge into system enhancements and new features
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years experience in Product Management with a demonstrated track record, preferably in a startup environment
- 2+ years’ experience successfully leading and developing highly effective teams and engaging with external stakeholders
- BA with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds), MBA preferred
- Ability to think strategically and tactically while managing through ambiguity, adversity and conflict to establish focus and deliver against business goals.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication, and stakeholder management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for building functional and engaging user experiences
- Examples of success in aligning a vision, strategy and execution across different functional organizations in highly matrixed environments with the ability to think and perform tactically and strategically
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Experience in Partner integrations and Supply Chain Operations a plus
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.