Product Manager, Player
New York, NY
Vimeo’s Core SaaS Team, the group that builds tools and products for Vimeo’s community of Creators, is looking for a Product Manager to help shape Vimeo’s Video Tools and Player roadmap, defining and leading key initiatives that deliver value to our Creator community and grow our SaaS business.
What you’ll do:
- Synthesize and inform the video player vision and strategy across a cross-functional team
- Drive end-to-end product development, deeply embedding yourself with our Creators and their viewers, to launch valuable player-based products that deliver great customer experiences
- Work closely with the Design and Engineering teams to ensure products are built efficiently, iteratively, and scalably, achieving product-market fit
- Work with the Business Intelligence team to identify new opportunities, and to measure KPIs, feeding learnings back into the product development process
- Stay current with Film, Internet, Mobile, and Video industries to help inform areas of product development
- Proactively communicate product plans, benefits and results across key stakeholders
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience with end-to-end product launches
- Experience in video is highly preferred
- Analytically-minded and data-oriented (expert at making cases with data) with boundless curiosity about our Creators and what can make them successful
- Aesthetic for great user experience. Appreciation of simple-yet-impactful design with relentless empathy for our Creators
- Experience developing product specs, writing user stories, and identifying and prioritizing competing products to deliver results
- Accustomed to driving results over process in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Eloquent communicator (both written and oral), comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences and crafting a product narrative that cuts through ambiguity
- Great enthusiasm for Vimeo and advocacy for our user experience
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Video experience
- Startup experience
- Filmmaker or creative professional
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create and market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, and is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.