Product Manager, Sift Console
About the team:
Thousands of Trust and Safety teams use the Sift Console as their central tool for managing fraud and risk. The Sift Console team owns the core set of experiences that empower fraud agents, managers and data analysts within these teams to fight fraud at scale. We do this across the different types of fraud that Sift helps our customers with, and serve customers in multiple verticals like eCommerce, Online Marketplaces, Travel and Ticketing, On-demand and Financial Services. We’re a customer-obsessed team; we iterate fast and ship fast!
What you’ll do:
In this role, you would own the workflows and interfaces that help fraud agents make decisions efficiently. This includes simplifying the complexity of ML, and developing case management capabilities and analytics tools that empower analysts to parse through user data to discover patterns of abuse.
- Own the product vision and roadmap for the Sift Console, our core user-facing product
- Communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your decisions. Evangelize your vision and excite others with where you want to take your product
- Leverage your design aesthetic to guide the direction of your product. Partner closely with Product, Design and Engineering to build scalable, consistent and intuitive experiences
- Mock up concepts, write specs, cut tickets, write copy and do whatever it takes to ship
- Communicate and motivate across customers, engineers, designers, PMs, salespeople, marketers and our support team
- Be obsessed with customers. Talk to them. Validate your ideas with feedback and data. Ensure that the customer is infused in everything you do
What would make you a strong fit:
- You have 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- You have worked closely with product designers and UXR to ship experiences for end-users. You take pride in crafting beautiful and intuitive interfaces
- You’re hands on, passionate, and collaborative
- You're flexible, can deal with change, and ambiguity excites you
- Plus: You have shipped products that manage business processes at scale (CRM, customer support etc.), or you’ve built tools for power users
- Plus: You’ve worked on ML products / Trust and Safety / Risk
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in thought, experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day, so we can Win as One Team.
This document provides transparency around the way in which Sift handles personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy