Sr. Product Manager - Search Experience
About Glovo:We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store in their city delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world. As the Product Manager for Search Experience, you will own one of the most critical and core functionalities of our customer app and be responsible for our Search Engine and full UX/UI. Examples include building an in-house managed solution for our Search engine, delivering new search capabilities such as typo-tolerance and multi-language searches or even collaborating with our Data Science team to build and train ML models that personalise our search results based on customers past behaviour. You’ll collaborate with engineering, design, UX research and Data to deliver a product that scales over millions of orders across Europe, Latin America, Africa and Asia.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Define a world-class customer experience and vision for your team
- Set your team’s Objectives and Key results aligned with our company OKRs
- Own the product roadmap, monitor and measure the success of the features your team builds
- Work with a cross-functional team from Data Science, Design, User Research and Engineering to define a winning strategy, develop and maintain a prioritised product backlog and execute on delivering
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders
- Ship fast and often
- 5+ years delivering highly successful and innovative consumer mobile products
- Previous experience working with Search engines and/or Search discovery is a plus
- Degree in CS, Computer Engineering (this is not a marketing position!!)
- Leadership—you can motivate your teammates to build amazing products. You’re great at making tough decisions in a sea of ambiguity and keeping everyone on track.
- Superb communication and Fluent in English - you have excellent written and verbal English communication skills. You make complex ideas understandable and craft specs that are easy for multiple audiences to consume
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Job tags: Engineering Research User research UX research