Director, Solutions Product Marketing
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Director, Solutions Product Marketing will be a new role responsible for driving all aspects of the solutions development and launch functions. This will include defining the types of solutions (vertical, business, etc.) that resonate best with customers, developing a business plan for them, creating and launching them. This role is critical to supporting Auth0’s growth and go-to-market capabilities, assisting marketing and sales to better define and pursue customer opportunities. You will serve as the subject-matter solutions expert, both internally and externally. The ideal candidate is an ambitious self-starter who is passionate about doing whatever it takes (strategy, execution, and everything in between) to help the business succeed. Solution types may include:
- Industry and vertical solutions: Address and develop materials for B2B/B2C solutions that are specific to industry verticals, be they technical, application-specific, regulatory, etc.; inform DG teams for net-new opportunities.
- Business initiative solutions: Focus on and develop material for horizontal identity-enabled solutions such as M&A, affinity programs, etc. and their associated apps, regulatory needs, etc.; inform DG teams for net-new opportunities
- Non-product solutions / Unique customer journeys: Auth0 solutions such as developing and bringing-to-market an ID Maturity Model. Enable in ways that drive net-new business. The preferred location for this role is in our corporate office in Bellevue, WA or in the Bay Area. Secondarily, this role could be based remotely anywhere in North America.
What You Will Do
- Solutions Definition: Research and define solutions for vertical solutions, business initiatives, and unique use cases; Package and/or productize solutions as-needed; Work with Field Enablement to create content and direction to prospect for, and grow, solution opportunities; Develop and maintain a deep understanding of market dynamics, competitive landscape and go to market strategies in target markets and target audiences
- Solution Positioning: Responsible for solution positioning; Developing Crisp messaging aligned with Auth0 product and corporate messaging ; Illustrating compelling differentiation / illustrating competitive advantage; Performing and maintaining competitive analysis
- Integrated Campaign Management: Create demand generation campaign frameworks, pillars and messaging; partner with Product Marketing and Go-to-Market teams for campaign roll-out, management and evolution over time
- Crafting customer-facing and Field Enablement content including web, presentations, videos, collateral, white papers, etc.
- Provide timely buyer insights, and identify market opportunities while analyzing trends and competitive threats
- Attract/collect/develop subject-matter expertise for industry/verticals (by hiring FTEs and/or contractors with SME experience)
- Ability to execute on growth-marketing strategies, and to work effectively with others – including product management, engineering, sales, marketing, operations
- Identify 3rd-party partnerships to help Auth0 pursue solutions and/or marketing efforts. This could be technology alliances, marketing-related, etc. (e.g. participating in industry organizations.)
- Partner with Solutions engineering where appropriate
- Partner with Industry alliances where appropriate
What You Bring
- 10+ years of marketing experience, preferably with product marketing experience in the B2B SaaS space, Security Space, and/or Identity and Access Management Space.
- Familiar with solutions marketing; has developed and packaged solutions for the enterprise software customer
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Experience working closely with B2B Field Enablement teams on messaging, content, and playbooks
- Experience marketing to enterprise customers; understands the executive /enterprise audience.
- Highly cross-functional, detail-oriented, with the ability to partner with different teams across the company
- Prior people management experience; ability to build a high-performing talented team
- Demonstrated ability to write content, strong/compelling product messaging
- Technical background an edge
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.