Product Marketing Manager - Lisbon
At Talkdesk, We disruptive risk-takers don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager that will act as the voice of the product in the market and the voice of the market in the product. You will manage and orchestrate product launches. Create authentic, compelling and succinct product messaging, develop content to describe benefits and key outcomes of your product area, position and educate on your products to sales and other internal departments, collaborate with the greater marketing teams to develop innovative programs that drive demand and evangelize your products to partners and prospects.
In this role, you will know your competitors, your buyers, and your products. You support strategic insights with market evidence and use that knowledge to develop positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales channels to be successful. You savor measuring the impact of your work.
You will join a stellar, agile marketing team that brings new products & services to market, drives competitive intelligence and positioning, analyzes opportunities, and influences go-to-market tactics.
- Create short and long-term strategy to maximize sales and end-user adoption of Talkdesk’s cloud contact center solution;
- Drive messaging, positioning, and go-to-market strategies for Talkdesk’s solution features;
- Deeply understand our products, buyers, competition, and market;
- Represent the company and the product to prospects and customers;
- Develop competitive strategies and playbooks;
- Successfully tell our product story through collateral, case studies, webinars, demos, and supporting sales enablement;
- Deliver compelling presentations to small & large groups about our solution;
- Develop demo videos and other visual materials;
- Collaborate with Integrated Marketing, Customer Marketing, Communications and Content to maximize the impact of product innovations and to maintain a compelling and consistent market voice;
- Drive go-to-market efforts for new features and products;
- Deliver messaging strategies that appeal to potential and existing customers;
- Launch new features and products, providing sales, prospects, analysts and customers with supporting materials and clear messages
- Conduct and manage market research;
- Work with Product Management, Sales, Customer Success, and Executive Management to guarantee product messaging consistency and alignment.
- +3 years of experience with demonstrated success, marketing software or other analogous environments
- Have a BA or BS degree; MBA is a plus
- Highly skilled at critical decision-making; ability to evaluate business issues and resolve problems
- Proven track record of developing and delivering messaging and materials that drive pipeline, higher win rates, and revenue
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our solution
- Experience conducting and analyzing market and competitive research
- Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment, and switch rapidly from strategy to execution
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, “get it done” entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent or native English speaker and writer
Please, add your portfolio with your own writing marketing materials in English to your resume when applying.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.