Senior Product Manager, Talent Analytics
Senior Product Manager, Talent Analytics (Boston, MA)
Wayfair’s Talent Analytics team helps the company make thoughtful, data-driven decisions about its people. Our rigorous analyses on the employee life cycle drives meaningful change in building the best team in home.
We’re seeking a Senior Product Manager to build and own Wayfair’s end-to-end talent data product road map. In this role, you’ll help us drive business impact by building the tools and products that leaders at Wayfair need to answer their most pressing talent questions.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner closely with a team of people analysts, business intelligence analysts, and engineers to evolve our talent data model and design consumable, high-impact dashboards and visualizations
- Work with stakeholders and leaders across Talent and the business to identify and prioritize our most critical talent analytics dashboarding and reporting needs
- Serve as the product owner and systems administrator of Visier, our newly-launched platform for talent analytics self-service—help us drive adoption and progress towards our goal of making Visier the primary source of truth for talent data at Wayfair
- Own talent data security—assign data access permissions to end-users while balancing needs for transparency and confidentiality
- Be an expert on how data flows from our source systems to our platforms—know exactly where our data comes from, where it goes, and why
Skills & Experience
- At least 2-5 years experience in an analytics, strategy, product, or engineering role
- Excellent analytical skills with experience turning data into actionable insights
- Knowledge of SQL and Python or R; experience with Google BigQuery, Data Studio, Tableau or Looker a plus
- Experience collaborating across multiple stakeholder groups, communicating with diverse audiences, and balancing/negotiating priorities
- The integrity, maturity, and respect to handle extremely confidential and sensitive employee data