Product Manager - Find Care
Join Rally Health as a Product Manager where you will oversee feature level development for our Find Care product roadmap. You will help healthcare consumers find providers who provide care at the lowest costs to promote positive outcomes. As part of the Find Care Product Management team, you will report to the Senior Manager of Product Management and work with a scrum team including Engineering, XD, Project Management, Product Knowledge and others.
Find Care helps people find, price, schedule and pay for care in addition to rewarding them for choosing the appropriate care.
- Manage backlog for certain Find Care feature sets, expanding Rally’s platform and surfacing relevant actions to users
- Work with the product team to help determine product strategy
- Determine detailed requirements and user stories
- Work with engineering and other teams (including others in Product, Client Delivery, XD, Program Management, Legal) for delivery of roadmap items
- Gather partner / client feedback and build agreement on solutions
- 2+ years in product management, product strategy, or business analyst role
- Bachelor's degree required, M.B.A. and background with Computer Science is nice-to-have
- Experience using metrics to support hypotheses and conclusions for developing business cases and roadmap priorities
- You should bring a “Feature CEO” mentality every week
- The ability to discuss technical concepts (APIs), schedule tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with all kinds of employees
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere commitment to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).