GoPro makes it easy for people to celebrate and share experiences. We believe life is more meaningful when shared. We build cameras, software, and accessories that help the world share itself in immersive and exciting ways.
GoPro is a global movement whose business is driven by shared experiences. We celebrate diversity. We practice inclusion. We foster belonging. We demand equality. And we share the experiences of individuals and communities who also hold these values as core to who they are. From Bucharest to Munich, Silicon Valley to Shenzhen, we are dedicated to building a company that reflects and honors the diverse global communities where we live, work, and play.
This year, GoPro Inc has made a huge change in our business model to drive sales to our GoPro.com site as primary source of revenue (a Direct-To-Consumer strategy.) Since we have made the decision to transition to a Direct-To-Consumer business model, you will be responsible to supporting the delivery of products and features that support this monumental change. In this position, you will be a crucial resource for attaining our goals and transition to a completely new way of working focusing on digital first.
- Develops user stories and acceptance criteria in partnership with engineering and QA to meet product leadership direction
- Acts as primary liaison between Product Team in San Francisco and Engineering/QA/DevOps in Bucharest
- UAT testing on all user stories to ensure development work meets functional and non-functional requirements
- Oversee deployments for GoPro.com from a UAT perspective
- Manages product backlog with Product team in San Francisco to ensure alignment with product roadmap produced by Product leadership
- Ability to synthesize web analytics to track trends to ensure product quality
- Leads the day-to-day Scrum processes from a Product Owner perspective
- Identify opportunities for growth on GoPro.com
- Actively works cross-functionally to mitigate impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Keeps up-to-date with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Skills We’re Stoked About
- 3-5 years of Product Owner experience of an Enterprise Level website (eCommerce website preferred)
- 5-7 years experience in overall software/IT industry
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Experience in web analytics (i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.) a big plus
- Experience in Enterprise Level E-Commerce platforms (Commerce Cloud experience a plus)
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Strong attention to detail
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro;
- Get your very own GoPro (Mounts and accessories included);
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual performance-related bonus;
- Fully stocked fridges with snacks galore;
- Gym fee compensation;
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan.
GoPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.