Senior Product Owner (m/f/x)
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
About the job
As a Senior Product Owner in our Consumer division, you’ll join a cross-functional team who are building customer-facing products along our customers' lifecycle from early funnel conversion to later stage habit building. As part of your responsibilities as a senior product owner you will:
- Work with a cross-functional team of Engineers, UX Designers, Researchers and Product Analysts
- Take a data driven approach to initiate deep dive analysis in order to understand customer behavior, monitor and report relevant KPIs
- Formulate product strategies and identify opportunities and solutions to create a technology roadmap
- Break down complex scope into milestones and prioritize Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Set-up and analyse A/B tests for new experimental features and business opportunities
- Facilitate daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review meetings, team retrospectives and participate in organizational level retrospectives
- Manage complex projects involving other departments and position yourself as expert interface in your domain for the other teams
Who we’re looking for
- You have relevant experience in building technical and especially user-facing products at scale
- You feel comfortable using both qualitative and quantitative data to validate hypotheses and drive decisions
- You are able to write technical requirements, develop business models, and define support requirements and processes
- You have experience in performing analysis with large datasets, have a good understanding of statistical analysis, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis
- You are a skilled communicator: can distill complex ideas to make them universally understandable, have attention to detail and be willing to explain to others
- Demonstrated aptitude and willingness to learn new analytical methods, software applications, and tools
What we offer
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.