Senior Product Designer - Design Systems (Lisbon or Porto)
Lisbon or Porto
At Talkdesk, We disruptive risk-takers don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
What are we doing?
At Talkdesk we’re reimagining how people experience contact centers. We’re building an enterprise product, without all the complexity, that truly transforms how our customers conduct business. We use design and prototyping to guide early product development, bring greater clarity to engineering goals, and develop a UX-grounded point of view. We impact thousands of people by designing tools that help drive empathy in human interactions through technology.
Who are you?
You are a self-motivated systems thinker who is happiest when solving highly ambiguous, multifaceted problems in elegantly simple ways. You’re an effective communicator and facilitator that enjoy validating ideas with product, engineering peers and get customer feedback as well. You care about all the details of design both on and off the screen and have a desire to put things in the world that have a meaningful impact on people’s lives and thrive in a collaborative environment that values team over titles.
- You will evolve, research, design, document and drive the look and feel of Talkdesk product design language, its components, and design patterns
- You will collaborate cross-functionally across design, product, and engineering to align teams and educate on our design system's best practices.
- You will act as the driver, facilitator and ambassador to promote consistency, document design guidelines and actively push for a state of the art look and feel that also keeps user experience in mind.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position.
- A passion for complex design systems that span multiple different products.
- A strong eye for grids, visual patterns, and pixel perfection.
- Experience developing and maintaining design libraries.
- Ability to write, update and maintain the design system documentation
- Practice with Agile methods, JIRA workflow, version control, and markdown.
- Experience or interest in SaaS or enterprise applications.
- Passionate about crafting a refined user interface and interactions for today’s digital world.
- Write effectively to communicate design rationales and documentation guidelines.
- Proactiveness and autonomy. We value people that are self-driven taking responsibility to autonomously define, purpose and implement best practices.
- Please, submit your portfolio featuring examples of product, design systems, enterprise projects that you can share with us (Online or PDF).
*Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.