Product Manager, Core AI Platform
Aveiro, Porto, Coimbra
At Talkdesk, We disruptive risk-takers don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
Are you passionate about building scalable, secure and user-friendly web solutions in a fast-paced environment? Have you been waiting for your opportunity to work for one of the hottest new tech companies? We would love to have you on board!
What You'll Be Doing:
Product Managers work closely with other product managers but specially with full-stack engineers, data scientists, and product designers to do whatever it takes to ensure we're constantly improving our product. Along the way, you will be exposed to all facets of product development, from writing feature specs to prioritizing implementation work and QA’ing new releases.
In the AI Business Unit, you will be a key asset in the delivery of data-driven transformation products focusing on internal product enablement but always with a close eye on our customers, their needs, and what is going on in the market. Every day your team will make a new tech art piece from Natural Language Processing and Understanding, Voice mining and Speech Emotion Detection, or Interaction Dialogue intelligence.
In addition, you will be the to-go person for PMs and AI Product leadership teams to detail the plans, scope, and delivery of cutting edge AI/ML enablers and features across the complete Talkdesk suite. If the idea of working with a diverse, intellectually stimulating, and dynamic team using NLP, Deep learning, Self-learning algorithms, and Large Big data sets excites you, the AI business unit and particularly the NLP cluster has simply been made for you.
- Build business cases and define requirements for new feature enhancements, products, and services
- Capture, analyze, leverage and share customer insights
- Digging into product analytics and making data-driven suggestions for product improvements and tests
- Creating and implementing QA test plans for pre- and post-launch features
- Triaging bugs and feature requests
- Align with internal and external stakeholders to ensure no feature is left unattended
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or an unrelated field if proven experience and attitude
- 3+ years of previous experience as a project manager, product manager, business / data analyst, management consultant or similar role
- Previous hands-on or project experience in data-driven departments ranging from data engineering to business, data analytics and data science (NLP or Signal/Speech recognition is a (plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English, any other language is always valued)
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
- Skilled in plan creation, and documentation practices