Senior Product Manager, Billing
SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
Build what users want next — before they even know they need it. We’re looking for passionate product professionals who want to build world-class tools and features that simplify the lives of our users. From planning to design, testing, and rollout, you’ll use your knowledge and strong communication skills to collaborate with multiple teams across the company. If you want to help shape the future of SurveyMonkey, then we want to meet you.
SurveyMonkey's billing platform is a critical component of our growth engine, processing millions of transactions across multiple currencies and payment processors for our global subscriber base.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager who is passionate about building solutions that strengthen our core billing platform, creating a best-in-class experience for customers. You will define the capabilities that optimize our global revenue model. You will drive on customer and business impact and be involved with the development of new purchase, upgrade, renewal, and retention experiences.
You should enjoy learning new product areas, be a strong problem solver, strategic thinker, with an entrepreneurial spirit. You are comfortable managing cross-functional programs. You should have eCommerce or platform experience as you will drive the requirements to optimize our conversion flows. You will work cross-functionally with engineering, product leaders, product design, global payments, and business strategy to develop and test new capabilities, improve user experience, and deliver business growth.
- Define and drive the billing product strategy and roadmap
- Drive the product discovery process, implementation, migration testing, deployment and scaling for large complex and ambiguous projects
- Conduct market research, identify industry trends, provide competitive analyses.
- Strong empathy for both users (existing and target customers) and internal stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate across departments and lead cross-group alignment and prioritization
- Strong affinity for using data to drive decisions
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management. Billing experience is a plus.
- Experience of A/B testing as well as analyzing and optimizing online conversion funnels
- Experience building and optimizing localized subscription web products across multiple geographies is a plus.
- Excellent team player able to work with global cross-functional teams
- Strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Excellent organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.