Group Product Manager
San Francisco, CA & Remote, USA
As Lob’s Group Product Manager, you will drive and deliver innovative, API-first services that enable developers and enterprises to automate the offline world. We’re looking for an individual who is passionate about helping the team deliver on product roadmap at a dynamic and fast-growing startup, working closely with a world-class engineering and design team to deliver game-changing product capabilities, and interacting cross-functionally and directly with customers in order to understand product adoption and drive continuous product improvements.
Lob is looking for a passionate, experienced group product manager to help shape the vision & roadmap for our products, and be intimately involved in new product initiatives. You will determine product strategy, manage the creation of new features, oversee UX improvements, and partner with leaders across the organization to drive innovation. You’ll build, mentor, and lead a top-tier team of product managers, raising the bar on product quality and ensuring excellence in execution. As the group product manager, you will contribute significantly in the areas of planning, target-setting, operational/organizational effectiveness, and talent development for your team.
As our Group Product Manager, you’ll...
- Attract new talent as you scale the team to meet the needs of the business
- Provide technical leadership, mentorship, and guidance to the product teams as well as cross functional teams
- Communicate successes illustrating the business value of delivered capabilities
- Work with our Sales and Customer organizations to understand customer problems, design solutions and deliver value
- Establish KPIs, OKRs, and key metrics that align to company goals
- Be the domain expert for your product with a complete understanding of how customer feedback, competitive drivers, and market dynamics shape your product’s direction.
- Establish processes to ensure career growth and development of your team
- Be a coach, thought partner, and sounding board
- Attract, build and retain the best problem-solvers and collaborators. You’ll be responsible for building diverse, inclusive teams, where everyone feels comfortable and safe being themselves at work.
- Work with our Founders and other Product Managers to define the culture of our product management team.
For this role, we’re looking for...
- Managed a high growth SaaS or B2B product
- Built developer oriented products
- Has managed a team of product managers
- Excited about hiring and enjoys coaching a team
- Ideally comes from a CS or similar background.
Lob was built by technical co-founders with a vision to make the world programmable. We offer two flagship APIs (print & mail and address verification) that enable companies to send postal mail as effortlessly as sending emails. Lob is venture-backed by the most reputable investors in tech, and we are rapidly growing our team to shape the future of our company and meet the demands of a quickly growing customer base and dynamic product offerings.
We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You will have fun at work while engaging in challenging projects with the best and brightest.
- Health benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Commuter & Parking benefits (includes monthly stipend)
- Wellness program (includes monthly stipend or free Barry’s Bootcamp classes!)
- Paid parental leave
- Free lunch, dinner, and snacks
- Dog-friendly office
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Lob team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lob is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of backgrounds and perspectives to cultivate an environment of understanding to have greater impact on our business and customers. We encourage under-represented groups to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
Forbes 30 Under 30 - Enterprise Technology 2017
#61 on Y Combinator's Top Companies List 2018
#26 2018 Fastest-Growing Private Companies, The Business Journals