Product Manager, AI/Machine Learning
Redwood City, California
C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
As an Outbound Product Manager, AI & Machine Learning, you are a core member of the C3 AI Suite Product Management team, helping envision, design, develop, and deliver state-of-the-art enterprise machine learning tools and services to the market.
This is an individual contributor role, that focuses chiefly on customers, feature adoption, and market differentiation.
In this role, you will lead ML / AI product go-to-market activities, provide technical guidance and mentorship to strategic customers, drive user adoption of new features, and manage product feedback cycles. Working collaboratively with C3.ai Products, Design, and Marketing teams, you will bring new features to life by infusing customer and market insights back into the core product. The customer is your primary focus – and through travel or online engagements, you will spend time working directly with data science teams to understand the full depth of their needs.
Successful candidates will have hands-on experience with machine learning frameworks and techniques, including, e.g.,TensorFlow, PyTorch, machine vision, NLP, and be fluent in the infrastructure and processes required to develop and operate machine learning models at scale. Successful candidates will have a constant pulse on the market, and clearly communicate complex technical topics between engineering, data science, and business leaders.
- Effectively and proactively communicate with customers and build a trusted advisor relationship
- Mentor and provide expert guidance to data scientists and business leads from customer teams on C3 AI Suite capabilities
- Lead go-to-market planning and ensure successful product launches and customer adoption
- Define functional requirements, develop detailed product specifications and associated project work plans for C3.ai Platform AI/ Machine Learning features and key enhancements requests
- Regular travel (25+%) to customer sites is required
- Experience working in a customer-facing role as a product or program manager, technical product evangelist, or a data scientist
- 5+ years of work experience, with applied experience in AI/ Machine Learning software
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar field and Master of Science or Business Administration degrees
- Hands-on experience with modern machine learning libraries, frameworks, and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.