Senior Product Designer
Senior Product Designer
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our growing team in London. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on TransferWise’s mission, grow as a design leader and help save millions more people money. Our goal is to give our customers reliable, easy to use and eventually free ways to spend everywhere in the world.
TransferWise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing:
- You’ll explore and solve complex user problems
- You’ll use your expert design skills to create a product experience that is simple and useful, that solves real customer problems
- You’ll be one of the loudest voices for the customer - helping to talk about problems, needs and ideas in a way that creates real impact for our users
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Be part of a team - you’ll be embedded in a team where you’ll collaborate with other smart, passionate people to deliver impact for our customers. This means you can go deep and tackle the real customer problems while working side-by-side with research, copy, engineering, and PMs
- Advocate for quality - you’ll create a clear and shared expectation of what 'good' looks like, and align quality standards within the team. You’ll help your team work through challenges and prioritise to meet objectives without compromising on quality.
- Ship work you’re proud of - you’ll employ a broad set of design tools to best solve and communicate user flows, interaction and motion, flexing your methods depending on the scope and phase of the project.
- You’ve got experience taking complex, fuzzy problems and boiling them down into simple, elegant, and lovely solutions. You know that good design is often a journey to identify the right thing to build, using early concepts and prototypes to help build conviction along the way.
- You’ve worked with design systems, principles and visual frameworks to produce beautiful and functional design that scales
- You’re a passionate advocate for evidence-based design, with strong skills in both discovery research and usability testing
- You’re a stickler for quality, and always looking for ways to make things better
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.