Product Designer, UI/UX
Our enterprise SaaS platform solves real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers works closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
ServiceTitan is looking for a talented Product Designer that enjoys solving complex problems with data-driven solutions. This person will be a core member of our growing design team and aid in creating a class-leading SaaS product with desktop, tablet and mobile touchpoints.
We define a product designer as a person that possesses a balanced toolkit of research, interface design, and prototyping capabilities. Our product designers are capable of performing user interviews, white-boarding task flows, mocking up interface screens [Sketch] and prototyping those solutions for further testing [Figma, Framer, Axure, Principle].
As our Product Designer, UI/UX, you will:
- Design experiences that are simple, elegant, and solve real problems.
- Quickly prototype solutions to visual and interaction problems; utilize the whiteboard, wireframes and Sketch.
- Collaborate closely with other designers, product managers, and engineers to explore, build, and ship an extraordinary product.
- Develop expertise in your product’s problem area.
- Validate product ideas through experimental design and research approaches.
- Advocate for our users’ needs while helping your team develop empathy for our users .
- Represent our users in product strategy and roadmap discussions.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet customer expectations
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 4+ years or equivalent experience in product design or UX design
- Experience utilizing the latest design and prototyping tools including: Sketch, InVision, Figma, Principle, Adobe XD, Illustrator, etc.
- Design Thinking, Lean UX and Agile development practices.
- Expertise in UX design, prototyping, visual design, strong understanding of user research.
- A strong design foundation and be able to execute any phase of the design process (ex. research, analysis, UX, UI, concept testing, launch and iterate)
- Coordinate with other designers to ensure accurate communication and efficiency in the design phase
- Experience designing a modern Saas or enterprise platform or one comparable
- A strong design portfolio that shows off relevant design work and product thinking
- A love for solving complex product problems with simple design solutions
- A deep understanding of the end-to-end iterative design process including how to develop and use design research, user stories, journey mapping, wire-framing, prototyping, user testing, and high-fidelity visuals to achieve human-centred design solutions
- A passion for solving product problems while balancing all facets of a user experience, such as strategy and research, information architecture, and interaction design
- Experience collaborating with other designers to build a cohesive product
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017