Senior Product Manager - New Products
Indianapolis, Indiana or Remote within United States
Posted 1 month ago
We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We're a friendly, motivated, and passionate group looking for more smiling faces to join us. We’re growing fast and looking to add to our Product team. This position is full-time and based in Indianapolis, Indiana or Remote within United States.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRank’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation”. You are excited to make an impact and enjoy creating new products based on future market needs. This role will be leading our product expansion by working with our largest customers and building a business case for a new product strategy.
You will be working on:
- Analyze the dynamic growing market of software talent management
- Meet customers, understand existing processes and derive common pain points
- Use customer research to experiment with new concepts, experiences, and capabilities
- Work with your PM peers to ensure proper alignment of future direction to current product strategy
- Build a business plan to support an extension to our product strategy which will include your value proposition, your engineering plan, your GTM plan and more
We are looking for:
- Minimum 5+ years of analyzing product/market fit
- Ability to identify strategic market needs and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focuses on delivering new business value to the market
- Ability to actively listen and build collaborative, trusted relationships
- You demonstrate the ability to coach and motivate a team
- Consistent track record of measuring, achieving and exceeding your objectives
- Successful at engaging all levels within the organization including Executive Team and Board of Directors
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and time management skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with building products to the HR organization. Understanding HR processes and the ecosystem of tools used by HR executives.
- Start-up and SaaS experience are preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Employee stock options, 401(k) options, commuter benefits, and cell phone stipend
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,000+ companies across industries and 7M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.