Product Manager - Payments
Posted 1 month ago
About Glovo:We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to access the products and services available in their city on demand. Our goal is to materialise this vision and bring it to a global audience. As a Product Manager of Payments you will be responsible for defining and building the technology that creates the backbone of our payments system. You will determine optimal user flows for a variety of payment methods where the object is purchased after the order is created and working with auditors and payment processors to implement a robust and secure payments architecture. You’ll collaborate with engineering, design and stakeholders throughout the organization to deliver multi-platform products that scale. We’re looking for someone with the same passion that we have for technology, simple solutions and bold impact.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, engineers and designers to define a winning strategy
- Maintain a prioritised product backlog in partnership with your technical team lead
- Design and run quantitative and qualitative tests, draw conclusions and iterate to ensure success
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications by thinking creatively about how to solve problems that have never been solved before at this scale
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders
- Ship fast and often
- 5+ years of relevant product experience
- Computer science or data degree or working experience
- Relevant work experience, e.g. integrating payment gateways, card vaulting and alternative (non-card) payment methods
- Superb communication—you have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You make complex ideas understandable and craft specs that are easy for multiple audiences to consume
- Technical know-how—you have a solid understanding of how software is made and how it works
- Excellent spoken and written English
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Job tags: Architecture Engineering User flows