Sr. Product Manager, CRM Experience
San Francisco, CA, United States
Posted 1 month ago
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twillio’s Sales Efficiency team is seeking an experienced CRM professional who will design and own execution of a roadmap that will elevate our CRM and surrounding systems to new heights of usability, scalability, and world-class user experience. This role is a great fit for Salesforce-fluent, user-experience-motivated professionals who enjoy connecting with users and stakeholders, driving impactful technical projects for a broad user base, and constantly improving CRM user experience and efficiency.
You are right for this role if you have in-depth knowledge of CRM best practices, demonstrate pragmatic and thoughtful prioritization of new features, and have experience successfully designing impactful custom applications. You enjoy working in fast-paced environments but also understand how to manage change at such paces, and you have proven success managing organizational change for large, technical projects.
Twilio is looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of leading CRM product or platform management. They also have:
- 7+ years of experience working with Salesforce implementations in a build and architecture function
- Knowledge on Salesforce best practices for high user engagement and value, and a proven track record of driving well-adopted CRM features
- Passion for empowering CRM users through intuitive interfaces and processes tailored to their day-to-day needs
- Excellent judgment on the inflection points of when certain features are necessary
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Developer
- Bonus Points:
- Background in Sales
- Previous experience in UI/UX design or research
As a Sr. Product Manager for CRM Experience, you will create, own, and implement a roadmap of initiatives that address our growing business’s needs for a highly usable, efficient, insightful, scalable, and compliant CRM. You will have the opportunity to understand business challenges and future-state vision of a wide range of stakeholders, including Marketing, Sales, Post-Sales, and various operations teams, and will be empowered to create scalable solutions leveraging Salesforce and adjacent technologies.
Your work will ensure our customer-facing teams have all the tools they need to deliver on their customer experience and revenue expectations. Through a combination of stakeholder alignment, effective roadmapping, and top-notch execution, you’ll help Twilio achieve and maintain the status of “World-Class CRM” — and work on growing that vision as our business and supporting technologies evolve.
As a Sr. Product Manager for CRM Experience, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER
- Design scalable, complex Salesforce solutions that will stand the test of time and changing business needs
- DON’T SETTLE
- Stay current with CRM-integrated technologies and how their features map to our use cases; identify gaps and provide recommendations to address them
- BE INCLUSIVE
- Partner closely with project teams, Sales Enablement, Change Management, and Go-to-Market leaders to drive alignment on priorities and vision
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES
- Observe and analyze CRM user experience and user feedback in order to make recommendations that lead to improved new feature ease-of-use and adoption
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE
- Determine the CRM features and technologies we need now vs the future
- Assist in curating a roadmap of projects that balance the short-term needs and long-term strategy of the Sales team
- WRITE IT DOWN
- Author clear, actionable technical specifications for your projects, including data models, process flows, and wireframes
- BE BOLD
- On top of leveraging your experience on best practices, challenge your assumptions and dream of solutions to problems others haven’t fully solved for.
The Sales Operations team is crucial for the success and scalability of our Go-to-Market efforts. We are the drivers of the system, process, and data improvements that unlock new efficiencies across the Sales and Customer Success organization.
We created this role because we are passionate about enabling our customer-facing teams to have a CRM that drives productivity and helps create excellent customer experiences. We also recognize that we can do a better job at these things. Through your day-to-day work and driving of long-term initiatives, you will help define our CRM system priorities and be a key part in delivering a world-class Go-to-Market model.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our San Francisco office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.