Product Marketing Manager
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Posted 1 month ago
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Do you have a talent for explaining technically complex concepts in a way that makes them sound simple? Are you dedicated to helping grow channel sales and success? Do you have experience capturing information and transforming it for competitive advantage? Do you love working with partners and enterprise sales teams? Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment at a growing company?
What you’ll be doing:
As Product Marketing Manager you will help build the Product Marketing team’s technical acumen and establish a formal competitive intelligence program. You will be charged to:
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) on key competitors’ product, business, sales, and marketing strategies; maintain high level of knowledge and awareness of competitive moves and communicate quickly with Field Sales
- Develop technical content to enable sales and prospect understanding
- Develop competitive positioning and messaging
- Develop compelling product content and sales tools including sales presentations, collateral, white papers, and ROI models for our direct and indirect sales channels
- Ensure superior market, product and competitive knowledge across our sales teams and partner organizations
- Work directly with Partners and internal team members to plan, build and execute partner product initiatives and campaigns designed to drive new prospects and partners
- Effectively communicate the benefits of Camunda across all marketing channels
- Participate in industry events and trade shows
What you’ll bring along:
- 4-7 years of experience in software product marketing or related roles (sales engineering, product management, etc.)
- Strong technical domain expertise in the area of automation, software development tools, enterprise software, or cloud solutions
- Proven experience analyzing products, competition, pricing, and industry trends combined with development and delivering of competitive messaging and positioning
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, strong business judgment, and a high level of initiative, creativity and flexibility
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities
- Exceptional writing and communication skills and excellent at creating visuals to demonstrate key concepts (PPT, infographics, etc.)
- Bachelors or Masters degree
What we have to offer:
- You will join a fast growing company with an extremely motivated team
- Medical benefits (general, dental, vision) for you and your dependants
- 401(k) Plan from day one
- Competitive compensation, benefits and 20 days vacation
- Freedom of choice in your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free sports club membership
- Flexible working environment and you decide what works best for you
- Annual company retreat at an international location
- And if you dare… free language classes
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.