Senior Product Manager
Cleo was created to improve your financial health. Already, she’s helped 3 million people improve their relationship to money with simplicity and a sense of humour.
She’s not a bank though. She’s an interface for the 99% – an AI assistant defining a new category, one that goes beyond saving up to actually changing how we feel about our finances.
Through chat, she provides you with deep insights about your money, while suggesting personalised financial products that increase your ability to save. But it’s really our tone of voice that makes us special.
We’re a product for the next generation. That means we’re meeting our users where they are and building the type of relationship they expect. It also means dropping the BS.
In 5 years Cleo should be so intelligent, so engaging, that the relationship you have is unlike anything that’s come before.
What you'll be doing:
- Leading by example; not only will you lead a product team, but you’ll be hands on and actually deliver
- Ensuring our users needs are always at the heart of what we’re building
- Responsible for leading a team of engineers and designers with the power to really make things happen
- Defining which projects we need to prioritise and setting a timeline to hit those goals quickly
- Scale things fast through your ability to coach cross-functional teams in high pace delivery and efficiency
- Making a truly impactful difference to over 3,000,000 users across the world
- A great ability to solve complex problems
- Proven experience working closely with engineering teams, involving them in defining solutions, encouraging them to experiment and coaching them in all things Agile
- Ideally an interest in user centred design and knowledge of how UX and product design support your work
- Prior work with complex, successful consumer products
How long will all this take?
We aim to move as fast as possible, usually 2 weeks is enough time for us all to get to know each other
- Quick phone call with a member of our team to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Cleo
- Onsite interview & product task
- Meet some of the wider team including leadership
What do you get for all your hard work?
- An above market compensation package (Base + Equity). We're prepared to pay for the very best
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech startups anywhere in the world who are backed by top VC firm, Balderton
- The team is exceptional. You'll get to work with brilliantly forward-thinking and dedicated individuals every day
- Our mission is standout. We want to radically improve everyone’s relationship with money. We're not maximising the time consumers spend in a feed, getting fast food delivered, or building an incrementally better bank. We're changing an industry in a visceral way, which you get to see every day in our customer feedback
We are committed to making Cleo a more diverse and inclusive workplace. We are making continuous changes in order to make sure that all voices, especially those of minorities are heard, supported and celebrated. Our work doesn't stop at hiring, and we are providing every employee with training, support and development throughout their Cleo career, alongside training specific to inclusivity.