Senior Product Manager
ServiceTitan is looking for a world-class Senior Product Manager with a track record for driving new product features from concept to successful launch. The product focus area for this role will be centered around driving the experience for our customer’s human resource and management teams which depend on ServiceTitan to recruit, hire, and manage field technicians and office employees. This impactful role requires strong and proactive leadership and the ability to independently drive large, cross-functional product initiatives.
As our Senior Product Manager - HR, you will:
- Own the product vision and feature roadmap for ServiceTitan HR Pro products which will include recruiting, employee onboarding, performance management and other HR products.
- Make that vision a reality by getting buy in from key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Drive roadmap planning while properly assessing impact and conducting effective discovery to maximize product and feature success.
- Liaison between the product team and internal teams to identify product gaps, develop requirements, and communicate roadmap.
- Work closely with our designers, engineers, product marketing and growth teams to perform UX research, design exploration, usability testing, and launch commercially available products.
- Demo new features to prospects and customers, organize internal and external feedback and manage beta releases.
- Manage backlog of features and enhancements for clients and communicate timing and status to internal teams and customers.
- Work with clients and 3rd party integration partners in assessing needs, defining requirements and obtaining leadership buy-in.
- Develop go-to-market strategy with product marketing and external partners. Measure the success of the product and continuously gather feedback from users.
- Define the key objectives and ensure KPIs are tracked for measuring success.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 4-7 years experience, at least 4 years in a product management role
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
- Experience with HR or payroll processing software preferred.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments and timelines
- Prior experience bringing SaaS products from conception to launch is a huge plus
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and manage multiple competing priorities
- Experience with agile development methodologies like Scrum is a plus
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan