Product Manager, Real Estate Partners
Welcome to Jetty - a new financial services company giving renters easier and more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, and streamline operations. Our goal is to build solutions that make it easy for renters to access homes they love and protect the things they care about the most.
As we continue to grow and expand our reach, we are looking for a Product Manager with a passion for building products that address the needs of our partners in the real estate industry. You will interface regularly with our partners to understand how Jetty unlocks opportunities for their business and reinforces Jetty’s leadership position. You’ll lean on your experience with property management software to educate your product management peers and ideate solutions that seamlessly integrate into partner workflows. You will work with Engineering, Design, Sales, and leaders across the company to determine what we build and what sets us apart. You will report directly to the VP of Product and you will contribute to key processes, cross-functional relationships, and the culture of the organization.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define and prioritize a clear and compelling product roadmap that aligns with business goals
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design, and other stakeholders across the organization to create and launch new products and features; structure and lead effective sprints and meetings to keep everyone on track
- Use data to evaluate the impact of new features post-launch, uncover new opportunities, and identify areas for improvement
- Participate in user research and testing, write user stories, and translate this information into product requirements and plans
- Communicate plans, progress, and impact to a diverse set of stakeholders, incorporating feedback where appropriate
- Develop a deep understanding of and empathy for our customers and partners
- Play a key role in establishing scalable processes and product development practices as we continue to grow and evolve
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years of experience in product management or comparable proptech experience
- Experience working with Enterprise Sales and Account Management teams
- Experience with Property Management Software (RealPage, Yardi, Entrata)
- Experience in the Multifamily housing industry
- User empathy and the desire to be an advocate for user needs
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and communicate with stakeholders across the organization
- Experience using data to uncover insights and craft impactful narratives
- Experience with initiating and driving projects from inception to completion with a high bar for quality
Jetty is a financial services company on a mission to make renting a home more affordable and effortless for everyone. Founded in 2015, and inspired by real renter experiences, Jetty now has a nationwide footprint of renters and real estate partners. Focusing on the move-in moment, Jetty's products save renters thousands of dollars, while helping property managers increase occupancy and protection.
Jetty has raised $43.5M from Khosla Ventures, Ribbit Capital, and Valar, and has growing teams in New York City and Atlanta. Learn more about us: www.jetty.com.
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, and vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) through Betterment
- Optional life and disability coverage, HSA & FSA
- 20 days of PTO + 12 holidays, “Jetty Winter Break, and unlimited sick days
- Generous parental leave policy
- Free Citi Bike membership and pre-tax commuter benefits
- Gym discounts at NYHRC, NYSC, and ClassPass
- Plenty of snacks and coffee