Growth Marketing Strategist
New York City
Backed by A-list investors at the intersection of tech and real-estate, Rhino is freeing up tens of billions of dollars for renters across the United States. We have created a platform that allows renters to sidestep the exorbitant up-front cost of renting an apartment by getting rid of security deposits, with a solution that is beneficial for both renters and landlords.
Solving a $190 Billion dollar problem that affects virtually everyone in the country means we have a huge opportunity ahead of us.
As the Growth Marketing Strategist at Rhino, you’re going to be an integral part of what we’re trying to accomplish. You will lead our B2B Marketing efforts in a significant way to help Rhino scale. Rhino is solving an important problem that impacts millions of people every year — you’ll have a recognizable impact on our mission of creating more affordable access to housing.
In this role you will:
- Develop and expand our Growth Marketing roadmap: define and optimize the platforms to nurture B2B leads through the customer journey using a variety of digital tactics
- Launch and iterate on marketing programs over the entire buying cycle, from acquisition to close, supporting and converting leads through our sales funnel
- Manage list segmentation and scoring to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and conversion of prospects
- Conduct ongoing A/B testing to optimize and increase the effectiveness of Growth Marketing efforts
- Work with Product Marketing and Creative teams to brief new campaigns in email, direct mail, whitepapers, case studies, etc.
- Collaborate with Partnerships and Customer Success teams to develop and execute strategic campaigns across core audience segments
We’re ideally seeking:
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B marketing
- Knowledge of A/B and multivariate testing, and making improvements based on insights
- Proven ability to build out dashboards to share KPIs, learnings, and analysis
- Experience building a marketing stack, including onboarding and implementing new marketing automation tools and vendors
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, including the ability to react to shifting priorities
- Experience in Real Estate ideal (but not required)