London, England, United Kingdom
Digital Shadows is fast growth company with offices in London, San Francisco, Dallas, Frankfurt and Singapore. Our mission is to protect organisations from external digital risks across the open, deep, and dark web. We do this by providing relevant threat intelligence, context, expertise, and remediation that enables organisations and security teams to focus on their core business in the digital era. Our SearchLight™ service combines scalable data analytics with threat intelligence analysts to monitor for cyber threats, data leakage, reputation risks and a whole lot more. You can learn more about us at www.digitalshadows.com or review the Forrester New Wave report where we were named the leader in Digital Risk Protection.
As a key part of our Product organisation, our Design team ensures our clients are able to get the most value out of what we do in a way that reflects our brand and our values. Responsible for the design of structure, flow, functional components, interaction design and visual identity of our SaaS platform, the Design team work closely with Product, Engineering, and Client Success to ensure we solve problems brilliantly for our clients and our market.
We are currently seeking a Product Designer with a strong bias toward UX design. The Design team is continuously evolving within the business so, we need someone who can make their mark and help drive the Digital Shadows Design capability and product experience to the next level.
- Own the user experience research and design process for our product
- Plan, execute and extract insights from formative and evaluative user research
- Design mental models, end-to-end journeys, information hierarchies and user interfaces that measurably improve the core workflows of our target users
- Develop storyboards, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that effectively communicate interaction and design intent
- Collaborate with UI designers to produce high-fidelity designs for development
- Collaborate with Engineering to ensure feasibility
- Align internal and external stakeholders through the design progress
- Bachelor's degree in Design (interaction, information, product, industrial, etc.), Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, a related field or equivalent practical experience
- 5 + years’ experience in design, ideally including time at a SaaS or security company
- Experience with prototyping tools, especially Axure
- Able to clearly present work, and articulate design rationale to customers, and internal and technical stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Able to manage time effectively under pressure to meet schedules and deadlines
- Contribute to evolving the design capability at Digital Shadows by demonstrating value, raising awareness with employees and making design more visible to key stakeholders across the business
- Passion for product design and innovation, and willingness to learn in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Competitive benefits package, including equity
- Salary is negotiable on and commensurate with experience
- Spirited, fun, hardworking culture with regular opportunities to connect (we're quite serious about our virtual "Pub Quizzes" now)
- Opportunities to collaboratively learn from each other