Senior UX Content Strategist
Posted 1 month ago
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
We’re looking for a UX-focused content strategist with a strong background in information architecture to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator with experience developing research-informed navigation systems and content hierarchies, establishing content patterns, and designing a variety of content types across the customer journey. You’ll work closely with our writers and designers to create compelling, useful product content for small business marketers.
What you'll do here:
- Collaborate with research, design, marketing, and product teams to understand requirements, identify users’ content needs, and align on business goals.
- Assess content discovery and planning needs, ensuring the right content activities are prioritized and executed on cross-functional teams.
- Lead information architecture and content hierarchy work within product and marketing experiences.
- Develop and communicate content strategy recommendations to project teams, including audit findings, sourcing plans, content types and models, template requirements, taxonomies, etc.
- Facilitate content critiques, lead cross-functional workshops, and advise partners on content execution.
- Create tools, guides, and templates to empower colleagues to create their own great content.
We've love to hear from you if:
- You have 5+ years experience as a content strategist, information architect, writer, or related position
- You have the ability to translate complex concepts into content that is clear, concise, and human
- You have an understanding of user experience and content optimization principles across channels (web, email, and social media) and devices
- You have experience working with headless content management systems
- You have strong communication, collaboration, and problem-solving abilities
- You have experience in a product-focused environment
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to Covid-19? Click here: https://mailchi.mp/mailchimp/hiring-covid-19