Growth Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
ABOUT TRUEBILL 🔮
With a mission to improve the financial health of millions, Truebill is transforming the way people manage their expenses and grow their net worth. Through helping people cancel unnecessary subscriptions, negotiating bills and securing refunds, we save our members money while helping them regain control over their finances through our app. Think of us as the personal financial assistant you always wanted.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
Reporting to our Head of Growth, you will be responsible for efficiently scaling key growth channels starting with Search and Content Affiliates. We are in a hyper-growth phase and as a core member of our lean UA team, you will be expected to further accelerate our velocity.
Specifically, you will:
- Launch and scale numerous Search campaigns as well as Content Affiliate partnerships, while surpassing ROAS targets.
- Get into an agile and iterative cycle of hypothesize, test, and learn (around targeting, messaging, bidding strategies, campaign set-up, etc) to efficiently and quickly scale campaigns and make your area of responsibility a solid growth lever for Truebill.
- Be hyper focused on tasks at hand, being on top of performance details on the channels you own down to the keyword/copy level, with ability to zoom out and discover big picture trends/learnings.
- Be a curious marketer looking everywhere for opportunities to communicate our message in the most efficient and appealing way, being excited to take initiative in supporting new channels as the company further diversifies its marketing mix.
- Know how to summarize your learnings and share insights across the UA team and beyond, contribution to our strategy, creative development, and best practices; making our world-class performance marketing team even stronger.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- 4+ years experience managing and rapidly scaling paid acquisition channels (with demonstrated results) including Search and/or Content Affiliates in a fast growing team.
- Results driven with a meticulous eye for details, you are obsessed with optimizing campaigns and can’t stop won’t stop till you squeeze out the last drop of efficiency. Your alter-ego lives on the efficient-frontier.
- Self starter and naturally curious, with a deep need to understand the underlying rules governing platforms in order to understand how to manipulate and beat the system.
- Constantly challenging the status quo, you find yourself asking pivotal questions, and turn to existing data or launch experiments to answer them.
- True marketer at heart, constantly imagining how creative or copy elements can potentially impact a user and impact their downstream behavior and ultimately ROAS.
- Data obsessed and self sufficient when it comes to gathering the data you need. You don’t find yourself writing tickets for the analytics team to make your dashboards, you know SQL and you make them yourself.
- Bonus points for strong conversion oriented copywriting skills.
Oh, and most importantly, you are ready for one hell of a challenge. In your next role, a stroll through Golden Gate Park doesn’t excite you. You are looking to summit Everest.
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks & Coffee
- Commuter benefits
Truebill, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.