Growth Marketing Manager, Acquisition
Mountian View, CA
Here at Livongo we deliver product innovation and marketing in the age of next-generation digital healthcare. This is your chance to make your mark in a red-hot, cutting-edge field, with breakthrough solutions for preventing and managing chronic health conditions such as diabetes and hypertension. If you are a successful marketer with a knack for creativity, strategic thinking, and hands-on leadership, we would love to meet you.
In your role as Growth Marketing Manager, you will lead Livongo member acquisition for one of our newest products, focused on the rapidly growing 50+ Livongo member. As a core member of our Growth Marketing team, you will build and evolve our marketing strategy, acquisition channels (digital, offline or something completely new). You will collaborate with Product, Engineering, Client Success and Data Science to capitalize on growth opportunities and achieve departmental goals. Ultimately your efforts will increase enrollment rates, thus directly impacting Livongo’s top line and enable Livongo’s mission of empowering people with chronic conditions to live a better life.
Core competencies that will help ensure your success in this role include communication, problem-solving and project management skills, and a knack for forming trust-based relationships. A great candidate also has a flexible mindset and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. He/she can take guidance and run with multiple projects simultaneously, informing when there are hurdles that require collaboration to overcome.
This role offers exciting innovation opportunities and personal gratification, during a time of explosive growth for our company. Lead and shine, while you build innovative programs to drive enrollment.
- Own member acquisition/enrollment for new product by implementing and managing marketing campaigns through a variety of channels targeting users with chronic health conditions
- Ideate and test new marketing strategies for the 50+ segment that may be different from the channels that work with our present-day population
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities for revenue growth
- Develop and execute creative new marketing campaigns, working with the cross-functional teams to bring the campaigns to life
- Drive and manage A/B and multivariate tests; deliver results as well as insights for the rest of the team
- Identify and execute novel enrollment opportunities, using a philosophy to create pilots to validate proof of concept before taking key learnings to expand
- Perform research to glean insights and identify new growth opportunities
- Define, drive and measure KPIs for all initiatives
- Represent Growth Marketing as a strategic asset for Livongo and our clients
- Continuously innovate our approach to Growth Marketing
- Inspire customer confidence in Livongo consumer marketing expertise and analytics
- 4+ years in growth or performance marketing
- Proven track record of driving towards acquisition goals under set targets, timelines, and budgets
- Ability to define key marketing KPIs and break them down into their underlying drivers to understand and influence performance from first principles
- Master of hypothesis driven A/B, MVT and incrementality testing with the ability to analyze test result data to tease out learnings and insights to inform future testing
- Understanding of what makes effective and strong DR creative across a variety of formats with a framework to keep adjusting and learning based on experimentation
- Strategic thinker able to breakdown and organize problems, assess opportunity areas, and develop big ideas and priorities to move the business forward
- Ability to move fast and flexibly, juggling multiple projects with the trustworthiness to execute on schedule at high-velocity and attention-to-detail
- A team first attitude with strong self-awareness to openly share and receive feedback and to never stop learning and improving
- Ability to build, grow and improve partnerships cross-functionally
- A passion for Livongo’s mission to help all people with chronic conditions live better and healthier lives
Impress us even more
- Background in healthcare
- Start-up experience
- Proficient in SQL
- Management experience a plus
- Experience with an older consumer segment, 50+ is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Services Research, Epidemiology, Business Analytics, Data Science, or similar
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter. Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. With our growing member base of over 200,000 people with chronic conditions, your work can truly improve lives on a national scale.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.