Senior Product Manager - Consumer Fin Services
Venmo was founded on the principles of breaking down the intimidating barriers around financial transactions to make them intuitive, friendly, and fun. It worked! People love sending money with Venmo. We’re growing by leaps and bounds and we’re just getting started!
We want to take that magic of sending money with Venmo and make it available to even more users in every place people use money. That means connecting people to their money in the most intuitive and fun way possible. Our users love Venmo and we want to continue providing them a delightful and exceptional experience!
Product at Venmo
At Venmo, we are creating a product that people love. We strive to create a delightful user experience while connecting the world and empowering people through payments. We are looking for intellectually curious people who want to be inspired and inspire others to change the world.
As a product manager with Venmo you will be part of the Product Team where you will work closely with fellow product managers, designers and engineers to deliver seamless intuitive payment experiences to our users.
We spend our days advancing Venmo’s mobile payments platform to exceed our users’ wants and needs. We are data-driven by nature and guided by human-centered design principles. We learn from one another and push each other to be at our creative and analytical bests.
Consumer Financial Services
We want you to be a tactical driver of the Venmo Commerce Experience Product team by helping us craft delightful customer experiences for our users in the Consumer Financial Services (CFS) space. We’re looking for a roll up the sleeves product manager who has a keen interest in understanding the current fin-tech and banking landscape, and can translate the needs of our customers into a comprehensive product roadmap.
What You'll Do
- Participate and lead discovery for new CFS products.
- Participate in agile ceremonies to drive the execution and launch of new features.
- Work with engineering and design to build and launch A/B tests to optimize existing CFS product flows.
- Be the point person for your domain, balancing customer desires, business requirements, legal/compliance, growth and monetization considerations.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years as a Product Manager.
- Know how to layout a product roadmap.
- Analyze, quantify and articulate trade-offs of what you are building.
- Familiarity with FinTech products and concepts.
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Deep attention to detail; desire to collaborate on new processes for efficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and still hit core responsibilities and key deadlines.
- Know how to collaborate and tactically work with senior leaders that are stakeholders on your projects.
- Ability to quickly build consensus.
How To Really Get Our Attention
- Experience in banking or payments.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative user testing.