Product Manager, Pinner Foundations
San Francisco, CA
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
The Pinner Foundations team works to ensure that Pinterest core product surfaces have a clear and strong foundation. As the owners of our Accounts and Identity features, this team is the backbone of our product. Especially the current tech landscape, users want to have clear understanding and control over their online identity. Within Pinterest, many teams rely on a secure and intuitive account management and authentication system, making this team critical to the success of our company.
What you’ll do:
- Lead product vision, strategy, development and execution for the Pinner Foundations team
- Work cross functionally with engineering, design, data analytics, marketing and research teams to find opportunities and build products that create value for users
- Collaborate across Product teams to share best practices, drive alignment and resolve dependencies for your team’s projects
- Build our vision for “Identity” on Pinterest, rooted in user and business needs, and get buy-in from senior management and other stakeholders
- Rollout a visual refresh to our entire product system, to make Pinterest more modern and usable
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years product management or related experience
- Ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Comfortable diving into ambiguous technical problems and experience working closely with engineering teams
- Excellent communication skills and ability to drive alignment among multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills with experience using data to inform decisions and influence stakeholders