Director, Technical Product Marketing / Demo Engineering
We are looking for an experienced technical product storyteller and demo engineer with strong software development skills who can understand market dynamics and the business objectives of prospects and customers and communicate and demonstrate our product in a compelling, succinct, and authentic manner. You will join a stellar, agile marketing and vertical strategy team that brings new products and services to market, drives competitive intelligence and positioning, addresses vertical industry opportunities, and influences go-to-market tactics. You possess a record of success in dynamic environments and grace in collaborating with multiple stakeholders to get stuff done. You savor measuring the impact of your work.
At Talkdesk, We disruptive risk-takers don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
As the resident technology expert, computer scientist, and architect, you will drive how we make our product vision come to life for customers and prospects alike, leading efforts including:
- Crafting day in the life contact center demos by persona across key industry segments including financial services, healthcare & life sciences, Government, and retail/E-Commerce/CPG/CG
- Building storyboards, scripts, and demos for keynotes, conferences, videos, analyst briefings, and webinars
- Represent Talkdesk at major events and conferences as an expert in SaaS for the contact center
- Learn how the latest technologies work with Talkdesk’s product and incorporate them in your demos
- Create and scale-out demo environments for other team members using the latest cloud-native technologies
This is a high-visibility, high-impact opportunity that allows you to leverage your technical skills while exercising your strategic storytelling abilities. You will work with senior leaders across functions, and a world-class team of passionate marketers will support you in your journey.
Skills and Qualifications
- B.S. in CS/SE/EE/IS/MIS or related Engineering/Science programs preferred
- 10+ years of experience in technical marketing, IT consulting, product management, or solution consulting
- Industry knowledge of contact centers, CX, helpdesk, and/or CRM SaaS products is preferred
- Proven track record of developing and delivering messaging, demos and materials that drive pipeline, higher win rates, and revenue
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, creative individual
- Highly effective presentation skills to large audiences and potential customers including proven expertise in building content for a technical audience and speaking at tech conferences
- Knowledge or experience as an integration architect is a strong bonus
- Highly motivated with a sense of urgency and willingness to adjust in a fast- paced, team environment
- Demonstrated success marketing contact center software a plus