Product Marketing Manager, Ads Measurement
San Francisco, CA
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
In this role, you’ll represent our advertising and measurement products internally and externally, and provide our Product Management and Engineering teams with a clear perspective on the market needs and value proposition for measurement at Pinterest. You’ll be the glue that brings teams together and own your products from end-to-end, turning bold ideas into scalable, global solutions. People come to Pinterest to find ideas for things to do and to buy, which gives us an opportunity to build a new kind of advertising platform -- one where ads feel uniquely personalized and relevant.
What you'll do:
- Shape our product direction through market analysis, research and close collaboration with our Product, Engineering, and Design teams
- Assess the capabilities and value proposition of our measurement products through strategic, qualitative, and quantitative analysis
- Serve as an advocate and represent the voice of customers; ensure broad awareness of and empathy for customer pain points internally
- Drive cross-functional alignment throughout the go-to-market process, tracking success metrics accordingly
- Define the messaging, positioning, and launch plan for new advertising products
- Use data and insights to drive adoption of strategic priorities and influence our overall monetization strategy and growth initiatives
- Educate and inspire internal and external teams on Pinterest’s solutions for advertisers
- Develop market understanding to build business requirements for new products
- This is a highly cross-functional role that requires close partnership across Product, Engineering, Advertiser Measurement, Operations and Design as well as Sales, Marketing, Communications, PR and Legal
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of total experience in Advertising with 2+ in product marketing at a fast growing tech company
- Experience in online brand and performance advertising with a deep understanding of the advertising landscape; subject matter expertise of advertising measurement and analytics solutions preferred
- Sharp eye for detail and proven project management and operational skills
- Keen ability to translate complexity into simple, clear communication and approach
- A passion for Pinterest!