🚀 Who are we?
Grip is the world’s leading AI-powered event networking solution based in London, UK. We empower professionals with quality business interactions at events across the globe.
At its core, our proprietary technology drives intelligent recommendations through Grip’s self-learning matchmaking engine. We work with the biggest and most exciting event organisers in the world, such as Informa, ITE, Reed Exhibitions, Amazon, ING Bank, The Guardian and many others.
Our backers are well-known investor heavyweights, such as Brent Hoberman (CEO and Founder at Lastminute.com, Made.com, Founders Factory), Arnaud Massenet (Co-Founder at Net-a-Porter) and David Helgason (Founder at Unity Technologies).
To achieve our business goals and deliver an awesome experience to our users, we are looking for a Scrum Master to join our product team. You’ll be part of an experienced product team with a great opportunity to grow and learn as part of a fast growing company.
🚀 Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Scrum Master who is pro-active, tactical and pragmatic, thriving to help teams to deliver business outcomes on time and within scope. You have at least 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master role with a proven ability to deliver high quality software products under time pressure and with limited engineering resources in a fast-paced work environment.
🚀 Core Responsibilities:
- Be a servant-leader: as the Scrum Master you will collaborate with the Product Manager to use agile and lean principles to support the team in achieving successful delivery and delighting customers.
- Work with the Product Manager to ensure the develop team understand the goals and desired outcomes and how the team can meet them, through agile, iterative development, sharing demonstrable software on regular cadence.
- Strive to build autonomous, cross functional, self organised and high performing teams.
- Understands product planning in an empirical environment, helping the team plan, forecast and track their progress to achieve their outcomes and deliveries.
- Drive predictable delivery by ensuring impediments and blockers are addressed.
- You'll be the protector of the team while encouraging greater levels of team maturity.
- Help Product Owner to ensure that goals, scope and product domain are understood by everyone in the team and assist with product backlog management to maximise value.
🚀 Mandatory Experience and Skills
- A Certified Scrum Master or equivalent qualification
- Experience in Project Management (desirable)
- A relevant university degree showing excellence and strong analytical skills.
- 3+ Years Experience as a Scrum Master in a software development team.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Agile process and principles
- You’re well organised and possess exceptional time management skills and are very comfortable working across multiple teams and tasks simultaneously.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skill
- Strong computer literacy across a wide variety of tools most importantly Jira.
🚀 Grip Benefits
- Opportunity to take lead in shaping an entire industry through AI
- World-class team of engineering, data science, product and operations.
- Weekly paid team lunch
- Quarterly outside work activities
- Awesome office location with a vibrant social life
- Kind, fun and ambitious company culture