Infrastructure Scrum Master (IT infrastructure is must)
Do you have exceptional organizational skills running projects in a global environment? Do you have the knowledge of Agile best practices? Do you want to work for a highly skilled team of engineers? Then you could be Fivesky’s next Infrastructure Scrum Master.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience running Infrastructure projects in a true agile/scrum environment
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Background in financial services preferred
What you’ve done:
- Experience working with different types of audiences in a global environment
- Skilled with projects work across data centers, servers, networking and technology teams
- Experience in an Agile environment and running technical projects
- Experience in Agile coaching, ensuring stakeholders follow the scrum methodologies & processes
- Experience working with Kanban
- Experience with Jira boards, Jira Query Languages, creation of dashboards, ability to edit them.
What you will do:
- Run IT Infrastructure projects
- Guide the team in the use of Agile practices and self-organization
- Provide support to product owners
- Make sure that the team is on track with their work and has work in the pipeline and encourage the team to deliver on their commitment
- Run refinement sessions, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives
- Ensure that there are no obstructions and provide resolution for any challenges that arise
- Provide weekly reporting to management and organize delivery demos to the business
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.