Senior Product Manager, Consignor
San Francisco, CA
The RealReal is looking for a Senior Product Manager to continue innovating on products for the heart of the company, Consignors. As a product owner, you will drive the conceptual and technical development of product ideas from end to end for our Consignor base. You love working with passionate customers, internal and external, talented designers and engineers to craft beautifully simple solutions for challenging user stories. We have created a revolutionary customer-centric company full of talented, enthusiastic people who enjoy coming to work every day. We keep sane working hours, while still taking care of business, and believe in being ourselves on and off the job.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Drive product development as the agile Product Owner for our engineering teams in TRR; you will work daily with our design and engineering teams to bring new platform features to market
- Take responsibility and ownership for expanding our developer community by enabling consignors to integrate with TRR in increasingly powerful, yet accessible ways
- Distill TRR’s competitive strategy through customer research and new technology development into a clear understanding of key proactive customer engagement use cases and best practices
- As a Senior Product Manager, be an advocate for our consignors, sales team and the consignor experience
- Collaborate with our Product Marketing, Sales Operations, and Customer Experience teams to develop launch strategy, product packaging, pricing and training
What You Bring To The Role
- BS or equivalent work experience in commercial Product Management having delivered products to market for a B2B or B2C for a SaaS or Fintech product entity
- MINIMUM of 3 years of experience in product management within high-paced, agile software-as-a-service environments, as a Product Owner with preferred experience in Online Marketplaces
- Formal experience as a Senior Product Manager or as a Software Engineer / Developer with product ownership experience is a plus
- Experience with a high-volume consumer web, e-commerce or financial service is a huge plus
- Experience in partnering with sales, sales operations and marketing teams
- Experience in gathering, analyzing, and translating market and customer behavior into real product requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present and defend your ideas to internal stakeholders and customers and be a day to day contact for user stories and product design questions
- Extra credit: Experience with working within Salesforce
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, consigned luxury goods. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have 150+ in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by hundreds of brands, from Gucci to Cartier, supporting the circular economy. We make consigning effortless with free in-home pickup, drop-off service and direct shipping for individual consignors and estates. At our stores in LA, NYC and San Francisco, customers can shop, consign, and meet with our experts. At our 10 Luxury Consignment Offices, four of which are in our retail stores, our expert staff provides free valuations. Founded in 2011 and listed publicly in 2019 (Nasdaq: REAL), we’re growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury — a multi-billion dollar industry. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother’s room, and flexible work hours!
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.