Product Marketing Coordinator
New York, NY
Peloton’s App marketing team is seeking a Product Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. The App marketing team oversees the full product and customer lifecycle for our app and associated digital subscription business. The Product Marketing coordinator will support the team in execution of seasonal campaigns, go-to-markets and CRM campaigns designed to help us grow members and retain them. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to start on a product marketing career path and be involved early in Peloton’s app experiences.
- Assist with the development, delivery, roll-out and reporting of marketing initiatives that drive acquisition through owned, earned and paid media.
- Oversee the production and execution of channel marketing campaigns (email, push, in-app campaigns, etc) and surveys
- Coordinate the day-to-day relationship with agency partners and internal teams through the briefing, creative development, pre and post production process, delivery and optimization of marketing content.
- Own and manage the creative asset library for the team, coordinating refreshes and share-outs as needed.
- Support the team to deliver end-to-end projects, by helping to facilitate clear cross-functional communication, leading information sharing, managing timelines, coordinating meetings and day to day processes.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing, media, or technology with experience building and deploying marketing messaging on a variety of channels. Experience with a subscription business is a plus
- Highly organized and detail-oriented - can execute complex tasks flawlessly and with minimal oversight
- Ability to understand and produce insights from campaign, engagement, and survey results
- Strong communication and team skills
- Analytical mindset and unparalleled attention to detail
- Ability to create and adapt structures and formalize processes
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility and adaptability are key
- An understanding of the digital marketing landscape, paid social platforms and formats, as well as earned media opportunities that help to drive growth goals
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.