Product Marketing Manager, Payments
New York, NY
Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
The Product Marketing Manager is a member of the Product and Marketing Strategy team focused on product marketing for our team. This role will focus on creating and executing on the product positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategy for new product features on our Payments Features team. This role will work closely with the Payments Product team to support the development of and drive the marketing of new payments features, with the goal of supporting new business and driving customer adoption and satisfaction.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new product features and support Senior Product Marketers on large-scale product or partner launches
- Develop creative, data-driven marketing campaigns designed to drive feature adoption among target customer segments
- Lead and execute multi-channel feature launches from conception through to post-launch measurement and reporting
- Conduct customer and prospect research to inform feature development and positioning
- Develop messaging for new features, ensuring that messaging is consistent across our app and Marketing channels (website, blog, collateral, etc.)
- Determine and measure product KPIs that align with Justworks’ broader business objectives
- Develop and maintain ongoing knowledge and mastery of Justworks’ buyer/user personas
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Product Marketing and broader Marketing team to develop programming to educate, engage, and support our customer base
- Works collaboratively with Sales Enablement and Product Support teams to ensure that both teams are educated and trained on new product features
Who you are
- Strong interest and curiosity about products / product development
- Ability to dive deep into and understand complex and/or technical products
- A customer advocate: you’re curious and passionate about building and marketing products that meet real customer needs
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills, enjoys and excels at writing
- Data-driven with strong analytical skills and an ability to develop KPIs to measure the effectiveness of key projects or initiatives
- Works well cross-functionally, adept at building relationships across departments /stakeholders
- A self-starter with a genuine interest in helping small businesses grow and thrive
- Work effectively within a team, yet have the ability to take initiative and work effectively on their own
- Minimum of 3-4 years of work experience in Marketing, Product Marketing or Product Management (preferably for software products)
- Strong analytical ability paired with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous Marketing experience preferred, specifically experience writing Marketing content or copy, working knowledge of the Marketing funnel
- Demonstrated project management skills - ability to execute on tight timelines and assume sole responsibility for assigned projects
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects at once, prioritizing tasks as needed
- Experience with payments platforms a plus
- Proficiency with SQL and/or Tableau is a plus
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.