Director, Product Marketing
Remote - Canada
What if everyone got on the same page? This is something we ask ourselves everyday at Bananatag.
We believe great communication is at the heart of every business and we’re here to help companies make meaningful internal communication easy. Because when employees are informed and engaged, they’re happier and they do better work.
Who we are
Bananatag is an employee communication platform that allows users to save time by managing their email, Slack and MS Teams messages from a single tool. Our industry-leading email designer allows teams to collaborate in real-time on branded, engaging content, then explore analytics to understand the impact their messages are having.
Check out some of Bananatag's blogs to learn more:
Are you our next Director of Product Marketing? We’re looking for someone to have roughly 6 years of industry experience to join our amazing Marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to join a really sweet tech company, you can scope us out on Instagram, Glassdoor, and Indeed. We aren’t perfect, but we’re proud of who we are!
Large organizations are facing massive communication challenges and Bananatag is in a unique position to help inform, engage and align their employees. As the product marketing leader, you have a big opportunity to help strategically position our product to best meet these needs in a market that is quickly rising to the forefront. You will be leading a small but mighty team that has a wide ranging impact across the organization. You will be developing strategy and also rolling up your sleeves to execute it taking our product marketing to the next level. Working cross-functionally excellent collaboration and communication will be critical to your success.
Bananatag has a positive, diverse, and evolving culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, impactful. If this sounds like a good fit for you, skim the rest and apply now.
What you’ll be up to:
- Develop effective product marketing strategies and processes that generate demand, improve win rates and increase adoption of our products.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to execute go-to-market strategies that meet clearly defined goals.
- Deeply understand and educate our team on our industry, buyers, market trends and the competitive landscape.
- Develop product positioning, messaging, and value propositions that drive demand for our products.
- Help form opinions and messaging on where the market is going and evangelize how Bananatag is best suited to address current and future needs.
- Work closely with our product team to understand the roadmap and clarify it for the company.
- Develop close internal relationships with product, sales and customer success.
- Create and manage product marketing assets (including sales collateral, web pages, white papers, customer stories, product videos and more) that support the marketing and sales funnel.
What you’ll come with:
- 6+ years in product marketing.
- 3+ years working in a SaaS environment
- Experience marketing to enterprise level organizations
- Strong understanding of data and common SaaS metrics.
- Experience performing well in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Experience managing a team and driving results with a team.
- Excellent communication skills; writing, speaking, presentation.
- Bonus Points: experience in enterprise communications and/or HR industries.
- Competitive salaries with regular compensation reviews
- Company stock options
- Comprehensive extended benefits package (health, dental, and vision) from day one.
- A progressive ‘Employee Assistance Program’ through Babylon (owned by Telus) Telemedical access to doctors, therapists, and dietitians.
- Group Registered Savings Plan program (RRSP)
- 4 weeks of vacation for everyone
- We are a ‘remote first’ workplace now, but have nice offices in Kelowna & Vancouver if that's your thing, but require you to be eligible to work in Canada.
- We invest in professional development for you lifelong learners.
- Authority, accountability, and autonomy to succeed at your own pace. A team that embraces knowledge sharing and wearing different hats. There are no lordships and fiefdoms here
- We’re serious about diversity, inclusion and representation. We’ve created a task force to make sure that we’re not just talking the talk, but also walking the walk
- We surprise and delight our employees from time-to-time, you’ll just have to trust us. ;)
We’re certain that at Bananatag you’ll be able to have impact and create an inspiring career.