VP, Product Marketing - Peloton Strength
New York, NY
Reporting to the SVP, Head of Product Marketing, the VP of Product Marketing for Peloton Strength will be a key leader in our Marketing organization. The VP will function in many ways as the marketing GM for this Strength product line and be responsible for overseeing the go-to-market strategy for this emerging content discipline at Peloton.
- Act as the marketing GM for Peloton Strength, an emerging Content discipline and completely new & confidential connected fitness category for Peloton Interactive
- Responsible for the go-to-market strategy for all Peloton strength products including our product positioning, placement, and promotional strategies; advise/ partner with other stakeholders on product pricing and business roadmap
- Lead the marketing roadmap for Strength wholistically; design for the full lifecycle from demand generation through to retention
- Oversee large budgets and omnichannel campaigns. The VP will manage our agencies and design and execute large national ad campaigns (TV, digital, podcasting, integrated marketing, OOH, etc..) as well as lead always-on tactics
- Partner with our Membership team on the engagement strategy leveraging key channels like social media, email, push, member events, promotions, content marketing, etc...
- Oversee a growing team of marketers. Given that Strength is a new division, you will build the team from the bottom up.
- Partner with Research to design our consumer, competitive and creative insights roadmap
- Have a mastery of all Strength business KPIs including market sizing, daily/ monthly/ quarterly sales, product engagement data, etc...And lead day to day marketing decisions for your division based on performance trends
- Have a customer first mindset
- Work with sales and revenue teams to build our quarterly and annual forecasts
- Partner with creative team to design campaign brand/ visual ID
- Pattern with media team to develop, optimize, analyze our our ad campaigns
- Partner with Product, Tech and Content on R&D
- Partner with international leads and deliver strategic insights, creative assets and other globally relevant elements - designing a scalable global template
- Partner with Brand Strategy & Brand Marketing to ensure all efforts flow through the Peloton brand lens/ promise
- 12+ yrs experience in the field of marketing, preferably in B2C consumer tech and media
- Exceptional leadership capabilities
- Experience in effectively managing large budgets
- Excellent written and oral skills; ability to present/ pitch ideas and explain complex data sets to a range of stakeholders from leadership, to board members, to cross-functional teammates
- A great leader with empathy for others and proven track record in building and developing emerging teams
- Deep understanding of how to read business and product KPIs
- Track record for leading successful national ad campaigns (global campaign experience a plus)
- MBA a plus but not required
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses, and retail showrooms in the US, UK, Germany, and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.