Sr. Growth Marketing Manager
San Mateo, CA
Growth Marketing Manager
Sendbird is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. This role will be responsible for planning, and executing digital marketing programs to acquire new users and accelerate sales pipeline, including SEM, social media, native ads, ABM, and display advertising campaigns. You will measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and utilize strong analytical ability to continuously optimize our monthly spend.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage paid digital channels globally, including:
- Paid search
- Paid social
- Native platforms and syndicated content
- Lead our experience testing and conversion optimization throughout the self-serve product experience, and the sales-assisted buyer’s journey, with attention to ad creative, ad placement, and landing page experience
- Use full context of the buyer’s journey to identify opportunities for growth, including retargeting, multistep/multichannel campaigns, and experimentation with new channels
- Set and manage budget across digital channels to maximize ROI and achieve digital attribution goals
- Execute a global account-based marketing advertising strategy in collaboration with sales and field marketing teams
- Manage agency and contractor relationships to maximize impact of budget and resources
- Partner with Product Marketing and Content teams to provide feedback on what messages and content are working and what's not.
- Collaborate with campaign managers to target account and contact lists for each program
- Work with Marketing Operations to build a best-in-class growth stack that will support your programs
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 4+ years experience in growth marketing, some B2B/or SaaS experience helpful.
- User-centric! Always build with the customer’s experience in mind.
- Experience owning a digital program, including budget and growth goals
- Highly analytical, able to optimize programs through A/B testing and tools
- Understanding of marketing and sales funnels and associated marketing practices.
- Experience in Marketo and Salesforce a plus
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously, be creative, efficient and productive
- Pick your new laptop!
- 4 weeks paid time off!
- 12 US paid Holidays
- Fun working environment
- Flexible work schedule
- 401K and more!
Sendbird is the world's leading chat & messaging platform as a service. Our mission is to help people build connections in a digital world. Our platform delivers billions of messages per month to help people connect through the products and apps they love.
We’re a Y Combinator alumnus (W16) and have raised over $120M from leading investors including ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global Management, Shasta Ventures, August Capital, and FundersClub. We are headquartered in San Mateo, CA (50+ employees) with an Asia-Pacific office in Seoul (100+ employees).