Product Manager, Ads Ranking
San Francisco, CA
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Ads on Pinterest is a reflection of users behavior on the platform and the Ads Engagement Ranking team is at the center of promoted content delivery. As the Product Manager for the Ads Engagement Ranking Product team, you will collaborate with partner organizations such as Shopping and Organic to build a coherent content understanding and distribution system. The ideal candidate will be someone who deeply cares about our users and can translate their needs into compelling business outcomes. This work will be critical in helping hundreds of millions of people find the inspiration to create a life they love.
What you’ll do:
- Lead product vision, strategy, development and execution for the Ads Engagement Ranking Product team
- Define a strategy for content ranking systems across Pinterest Ads while partnering closely with teams from Ads, Shopping and Organic
- Work cross functionally with engineering, sales, legal, product marketing to find opportunities and build products that accelerate our revenue growth
- Use qualitative research and data analysis to communicate product vision and opportunities to senior management and other stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Strong analytical skills with experience using data to inform decisions based on a complex set of information from multiple audiences (Pinner, Partner and Pinterest)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to drive alignment among multiple stakeholders
- Ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience with technical products such as machine learning, recommendation systems, search, data, knowledge or platform a plus