Senior Product Designer
New York, New York
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals
from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-
kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an
incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space
where you can thrive as a result.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Designer for our US Conversions team who can understand and
influence research with our research staff, ideate on problem spaces, design striking concepts, flesh out design
work, and execute great UX/UI work on behalf of our customers. You will design experiences that will set the tone
of the relationship our new customers will have with HelloFresh. If you are an experienced designer looking for a
challenge with a world-class company operating in over a dozen countries, please don't hesitate to apply.
You will ...
● Taking broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our worldwide
● Researching tasks, flows, and ways of working for the customers you serve
● Designing flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
● Crafting interactive design prototypes for socialization and customer testing
● Contributing to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
● Giving and soliciting feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
● Partnering with POs, engineers, researchers and UX writers/content strategists to oversee the user
experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
● Hands-on work experience creating software product experiences
● Relevant education or work-experience in interaction design, communication design, or a comparable
● A desire to work autonomously in a self-directed design team
● Demonstrated strategic product thinking and vision in your portfolio
● Passion for bridging the strategic product thinking into end-to-end UX and UI product design work
● An eye for attention to detail
● Experience in building and shipping applications or software
● An eagerness to execute on visual and interaction details
At a minimum, you have...
● 5 years of product design or equivalent experience
● 2+ years of experience as a senior designer
● Holds a bachelor's degree in design or a design-related field, or has equivalent work experience
● Experience with e-commerce. Working within subscriptions is a plus.
● Demonstrated abilities working within an Agile environment
● Mastery of Sketch. Knowledge of Abstract, animation tools a plus.
● Willing to occasionally travel (2x per year at most), including traveling outside of the US
● Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
● Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
● $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
● 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
● Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
● Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
● Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic
information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.