Senior Product Designer
Any US Location
Nurx is on a mission to change the way healthcare is delivered, bringing accessibility and affordability to our patients nationwide. Specializing in sensitive health, we have built the industry-leading telehealth platform that spans consultation, diagnoses, and fulfillment right to your door. We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare industry and that’s where you come in!
We need a passionate and accomplished Product Designer to help Nurx as we continue to grow. You share in our belief that user-centered design plays a key role in transforming and improving access to healthcare. This role will partner closely with engineering, product, and clinical teams to help improve our patient outcomes. Utilizing your full range of product design, UX & interaction design, and visual design skills, you will work across multiple products within the Nurx user experience.
What you'll do:
- Engage with a diverse set of stakeholders including clinicians, operations and marketers to understand business and patient needs
- Design thoughtful user flows that enable our patients and internal teams to arrive at the right outcomes and answers for optimal patient care
- Collaborate with Product Managers to simplify complex problems and enable elegant solutions for patients and internal users
- Collaborate with Engineers to bring wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes to live production
- Work together with the design team to establish design system standards
A bit about you:
- 5+ years of hands on Product Design experience, ideally at a fast-paced, startup environment (past work in direct to consumer web products and/or apps a bonus)
- Ability to think through user problems, explore reasonable solutions, draft wireframes/flows in detail, and work with engineers to build them
- Excellent communication skills - be able to clearly present and articulate design decisions
- Familiarity in using quantitative and qualitative data to identify areas of opportunity for improvement
- A portfolio demonstrating research, analysis, and synthesis of product requirements behind each design for both web and mobile apps
- Proficiency with industry standard design tools - we use InVision, Sketch, Abstract, and Adobe CC
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone. We have a platform that empowers people to take control of their health and make informed decisions about their own bodies. With more than 300,000 patients, we are growing 90% year-over-year, and operate in over 30 states. Nurx counts Kleiner Perkins and Union Square Ventures as investors and Chelsea Clinton and Regina Benjamin as Board Members.
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you
- Market competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!)
This position is full-time and based in San Francisco, or can be full-time remote.